About Kleinpeter Physical Therapy
Helping restore you to a full active and productive lifestyle is all in a day’s work for us.
When it comes to something as important as rehabilitation after an injury, illness or surgery, the physical therapist you choose makes a difference.
You want a therapist who is dedicated to providing friendly, personalized attention to each and every patient. Someone who takes the time to get to know and understand you, for continuity of care that offers you better results.
Kleinpeter stays in close communication with your physician throughout the duration of your treatment and we are trusted by area physicians and satisfied patients from around Louisiana.
Schedule An Appointment
Here is a list of many of the services we handle: physical therapy, sports medicine, work injury, spine & back, senior care, balance & agility, loss of strength, various pain from muscles and or joints, decreased range of motion, preventative care, manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, soft-tissue mobilization, myofascial release, cardiovascular, swiss ball spinal stabilization, isotonic, free weight motions, electrical stimulation, osteoporosis, postsurgical rehabilitation, musculoskeletal, neuromuscular, hand injuries, repetitive-strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, and osteoarthritis.
We accept the following insurances:
If you do not see your insurance plan listed below, please contact us to have our staff check your benefits for you.
We also accept third party auto liability cases and attorney letter of protection.
- Aetna PPO, POS
- Affiliated Health Funds
- American PPO
- Beech Street
- Benefit Management Services
- Bestcare, Inc.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of LA
- Cigna HMO, POS and PPO
- CoastalComp HealthNetworks
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems, Inc.
- FARA (Best Care)
- First Health (formerly HCC/Affordable)
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network (formerly Managed Care, Inc.)
- Global Medical Management (GMMI)
- Health Management Network
- Heritage Summit Healthcare
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integrated Health Plan/IHP
- Interplan Health Group/IHG
- LWCC / OMNET
- Medicare (we also accept Medicare with Medicaid secondary)
- National Choicecare, Inc. (NCC PPO)
- National Comp Care
- National Preferred Provider Network (NPPN)
- National Provider Network, Inc. (NPN)
- People’s Health
- PPO USA / GEHA
- Prime Health Services, Inc.
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Procura Management, Inc.
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- State Group Benefits EPO & PPO
- The Reny Company
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TLC Advantage, LLC
- Tricare Standard
- Union Pacific RR Employees Health
- United Healthcare
- Universal Smart Comp (WCPPO)
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker’s Compensation
The Only Physical Therapy Provider You Need
Kleinpeter Physical Therapy is your one stop for all of your physical therapy needs.
From aquatic therapy, treatment of back and neck pain, sports injuries, soft tissue therapy, senior care, and everything in between, Kleinpeter Physical Therapy provides complete physical therapy, rehabilitation, conditioning, and wellness services for all ages.
Karl Kleinpeter PT, DPT, CEO
James M. LeBlanc DPT, OCS
McKenzie K. LeBlanc PT, DPT
Stacey Babin PTA