The healthcare system can be overwhelming and patients can feel like a number that is lost in the shuffle. One of the best aspects of our practice is the personal attention we provide to our patients. We listen to them. We take time to get to know them. We make sure we understand their concerns and we work with them to achieve their goals so they can get back to loving their life. These interactions help us to provide an even higher level of care and I feel that it gives patients a real sense of compassion that we feel for them.
Doctorate of Physical Therapy, EIM Institute of Health Professions
BS – Physical Therapy, Louisiana State University Medical Center, School of Allied Health Professions, New Orleans, LA
Pre-physical therapy – Louisiana State university, Baton Rouge, LA
American Physical Therapy Association, Louisiana Physical Therapy Association, Governmental Affairs Committee District Chairman
ASTYM Certified, Trigger Dry Point Needling Certified
Manual therapy and treatment of spinal conditions, Sacroiliac joint dysfunction, upper and lower extremity orthopedic patients and sports related injuries.
Extensive post graduate training in the treatment of orthopedic conditions of all types:
- Evaluation and Management of the Lumbar Spine
- Lumbar Functional Stabilization Training
- Spine Clinical Specialization Courses, Level I,II & III
- Shoulder Clinical Specialization Course
- Musculoskeletal Evaluation and Treatment with Emphasis on Standardizing Muscle Length and Strength Tests
- McKenzie Approach to:
- Mechanical Therapy of the Lumbar
- Cervical and Thoracic Spine
- Clinical Approach to Knee
- Biomechanical Analysis of the Shoulder Complex
- Cervical Spine and Thoracic Spine
- Biomechanical Approach to the Assessment and Treatment of the Pelvic Girdle
- Shoulder and Knee Biomechanics/Evaluation and Treatment
- Aquatic Rehabilitation Systems
- An Integrated Manual Approach by Mulligan
- Trigger Point Therapy & Dry Needling
- The Pelvic Girdle, An Evidence Based Approach to Evaluating and Improving Function in the Older Adult
- Manual Physical Therapy Management of the Spine, Pelvic and Thorax
- The Balance System – Evaluation and Treatment of Balance and Dizziness.
Sacred Heart School, St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Zachary Chamber of Commerce.
Family & Hobbies
Karl Kleinpeter and his wife Stacey, have four children, Alyssa, Kalyn and identical twins Andrew and Kristopher. In addition to spending time with his family, Karl enjoys sports and outdoor activities.